Intervista a Tim by Evanescence.IR 2009, :)

« Older   Newer »
~Fallen Angel~
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 19:06

Il fan club persiano degli Evanescence ha fatto quest'intervista a Tim!

Hello Tim ...
The community of Evanescence Persian fans ( evanescence.ir ) wants to thank you for being great to us
Interviewing a band member is more than a dream and people here are going to remember this day as one of their life's bests ..
After all this time that we couldn't even imagine contacting with the band it's so exciting that we can talk to you ...

So here go the questions :
1- Well it's necessary to be asked , Is there anything you can tell us about what you are doing right now ? Is there any news from the band orthe new stuff ?

I'm sorry, thats probably the question you want to know the answer to the most...but I can't say.

2- Which song do you like to listen when you are alone? And what is your number one evanescence song?

My favorite song really changes every day, base on whatever mood I maybe in...but an all time close favorite is "sleepwalk" by santo & johnny.

And as for my favorite evanescence song...its probably the only one, or weight of the world, I like call me when you're sober a lot as well...and several songs from fallen...

3- Which band or singer do you like to see collaborating with Evanescence? And which song from them?

hmm, I'd say maybe Sting...and whatever song he wants, Sting rules.

4- If you wake up someday, and suddenly you see Amy and Terry pouring huge amount of freezing water on your face, how will you react after that?

well, After I got done punching them both right in the face as hard as I could I would join them in laughing at me

5- What was your childhood dream? Did you ever think about being in a great rock band?

haha, actually I wanted to be a baseball player...strange I turned out a rock n roller...

6- Explain Amy Lee please ! What's your view about her ?

Amy is great, she's one of my best friends...she's never made me up set or treated me unfairly. She's one of the most talented people I've ever met and I'm glad to have met her...

7- How do you feel about Will Hunt and Troy? Are you still in touch with them?

Will and Troy are great! I haven't got to see or talk to Will much since our tour ended but I have seen troy from time to time...he plays guitar for Seether now, So I go so him when he comes around...

8- Your three favorite albums in 2008?

hmmm
1. Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
2. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
3. Will Haven - The Heirophant

those are off the top of my head guesses...there is so much good music to be heard I cant REALLY have a top 3...

9- You said you had an Iranian roommate , can you explain more?

well yes, 3 or 4 years ago I had an Iranian roomate named Sohrab, he's from Tehran...and easily one of the most kindest and most caring people I have ever known...

10- Will you come to our country as a tourist?

I dont have any plans to but I sure would...

11- And finally , If you have something to say for your fans here , it would be great to hear .

Thank you for listening to Evanescence! Despite what world politics may tell you, there are good people everywhere...I'm glad that through music, people from opposite ends of the world can unite on a common love...thank you all for that

Thanks again for understanding us and sharing your time with many of your fans
Wish you , Amy and Terry the best.
Can't wait to hear your music again.
We will love you forever.

Grazie Evanescencewebsite.
Ecco la traduzione, grazie a me XD

Ciao Tim ...
La comunità dei fans persiani degli Evanescence (evanescence.ir) vuole ringraziarti per essere stato così gentile, per noi intervistare il membro di una band è più di un sogno e la gente qui ricorderà questo giorno come uno dei migliori della loro vita..
Dopo tutto questo tempo che non potevamo nemmeno immaginare di avere contatti con la band, è davvero entusiasmante poter parlare con te..
Allora ecco le domande:

1-Bè è necessario chiedere questa cosa, c'è qualcosa che puoi dirci riguardo cosa stata facendo ora? Ci sono news dalla band o altro materiale?
Mi dspiace, è probabilmente la domanda di cui vorreste maggiormente conoscere la risposta.. ma non posso dire niente.

2- Quale canzone ti piace ascoltare quando sei solo? E qual'è per te la canzone degli Evanescence numero uno?
La mia canzone preferita cambia davvero ogni giorno, in base allo stato d'animo in cui mi trovo.. ma una alla quale sono legato da un bel pò di tempo è "sleepwalk" di santo & johnny.
E riguardo la mia canzone preferita degli Evanescence.. è probabilmente The Only One, o Weight Of The World, mi piace tanto anche Call Me When You're Sober.. e diverse canzoni da Fallen..

3- Quale band o cantante ti piacerebbe che collaborasse con gli Evanescence? E quale loro canzone?

hmm, direi forse Sting ... e qualunque canzone lui voglia..Sting regna.

4- Se ti svegli una mattina, e all'improvviso vedi Amy e Terry versarti un enorme quantità di acqua congelata sul tuo viso, come reagiresti dopodichè?

B'è, dopo aver tirato un pugno ad entrambi nei loro visi più forte che potessi, mi sarei unito a loro nel ridere di me

5- Qual'era il tuo sogno dell'infanzia? Hai mai pensato di voler appartenere ad una grande rock band?

haha, in realtà volevo essere un giocatore di baseball... strano che sia diventato un rock roller..

6- Descrivi Amy Lee per favore! Qual'è la tua opinione su di lei?

Amy è una grande, è una delle mie migliori amiche...non mi ha mai influenzato o trattato ingiustamente. E' una delle persone più talentuose che abbia mai conosciuto, e sono felicissimo di averla incontrata ...

7- Come ti senti riguardo Will Hunt e Troy? Siete ancora in contatto?

Will e Troy sono dei grandi! Non ho avuto la possibilità di vedere o parlare con Will da quando il nostro tour è terminato ma vedo spesso Troy.. lui suona per i Seether ora, così posso andare a vederlo quando viene da queste parti ..

8- I tuoi albums preferiti del 2008?

hmmm
1. Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
2. Silversun Pickups - Carnavas
3. Will Haven - The Heirophant

quelli sono in cima ai miei pensieri.. c'è così tanta bella musica da ascoltare! Non posso DAVVERO avere una top 3..

9- Tu dicesti di avere un compagno di stanza Iraniato, puoi dirci di più?

Bè si, 3 o 4 anni fa avevo un compagno di stanza Iraniano di nome Sohrab, è di Tehran...ed è sicuramente una delle persone più gentili e premurose che io abbia mai conosciuto..

10- Verrai nella nostra nazione come turista?

Non ho progetti a riguardo ma verrei sicuramente..

11- E finalmente. se hai qualcosa da dire ai tuoi fans qui, saremmo felici di ascoltare.

Grazie per ascoltare gli Evanescence! A prescindere ta tutto ciò che i politici vi possano dire, ci sono buone persone ovunque.. e sono felicissimo che attraverso la musica, gente da parti opposte del mondo può unirsi in un amore comune.. grazie a tutti per questo !

0 replies since 27/2/2009, 19:06   99 views